Well the great news is swimming, surfing, diving and snorkeling are wet activities and a little extra water isn’t going to make a difference especially when it’s so warm.
Now what about other activities? Well just for starters take a look at this list:
- Jump on the Noosa Ferry – With departures all day, every day from seven different points along the route you can join us at a place and time to suit your itinerary. Our great value ‘All Day Pass’ lets you enjoy at your leisure all that Noosa has to offer. Go to the beach, shop, walk, take the kids for a swim, stop for lunch, spot a sea eagle, see Queensland’s most expensive island homes or just sit back and enjoy the ride- then BYO and take in the sunset ferry to dinner. You can do it all on our beautiful riverboats. There is no need to book. Tickets are available on board, at agents or just ask about us at reception. For more information or a free brochure sent direct just contact us.
- Indulge in a Ikatan Balinese Spa – Nominated four times for Best Destination Spa in Australia, Ikatan is the ultimate day spa experience combining authentic treatments with an environment that celebrates nature.Treatment villas are surrounded by tropical gardens and life is at a slower pace where your therapist has plentiful time to prepare and care for you. Offering traditional Balinese body treatments and award winning spa brand Elemis anti-aging facials and body treatments.
- Pander to your sweet tooth at the Aussie Nougat Factory – The Australian Nougat Company, at Eumundi started producing confectionery in 1985. Our Macadamia Nougat is a uniquely Australian product. It has been described as a sophisticated ‘Melt in your Mouth’ French style Nougat. It is hand made at our pollution free Sunshine Coast premises with all natural ingredients. Our products are also Wheat and Gluten free. Macadamia Nuts fresh from local plantations, natural bush honey, Queensland sugar & eggs make it a real indigenous delicacy. Our Company evolved from a Macadamia plantation, so all flavours have Macadamia nuts as a base ingredient.
- Play Organic Golf – Kabi Golf Club was created to provide a place for recreation while preserving the environment. The organic aspect of the course makes it completely different from most other golf courses in the world. Kabi Golf Club is a fantastic place for large or small groups to enjoy a round. We offer 27 holes and cater for golfers of all standards. Now open for nineyears, the course has matured well and is constantly improving.
- Take a ride with Storeyline Tours – Explore the Sunshine Coast with our mini-coach tours. Go whale watching, see the crocodiles being fed at Australia Zoo, cuddle a koala or just pat a friendly kangaroo. Sample some great taste treats at the Nutworks and Ginger factory. Our modern air conditioned coaches visit all the best places on the Sunshine Coast including Noosa, Mooloolaba, Montville, Eumundi Markets and the Hinterland.
- Noosa 5 Cinemas – The Noosa 5 Cinema is the cinema in Noosa, literally. Located at 29 Sunshine Beach Road, Noosa Junction. Tel: (07) 5447 5130 Session Info: (07) 5447 5130
- Oooh and Aaah over the The Jewellery and Art Gallery – The Jewellery & Art Gallery @ Carrington’s invite you to view some of the world’s finest jewellery designs and modern art this side of the southern hemisphere. We are fast becoming an art centre that’s a platform for various forms of art: Art Paintings, Sculptural Art, Performing Art, Wearable Art and Healing Art. Our online gallery gives you the opportunity to buy art that showcase a selection of paintings, sculptures and designer jewellery. Our jewellery online provides you with exclusive access to our silver jewellery, new release costume jewellery and fashion jewellery and our ethnic jewellery range. Although we are primarily silver maniacs, the selection of diamond and gold jewellery exhibits the quality of handmade jewellery workmanship.
- Cook up a storm at The Spirit House Cooking Classes – With classes everyday featuring exciting and contemporary recipes, the Spirit House cooking school has become a mecca for food lovers. Wine and dine on your creations in our tropical dining pavillion. We provide all aprons, knives, utensils etc. for you to use during the duration of the class. you will wine and dine on the recipes prepared during the class – plus enjoy it all with complementary wine and beer.
- Shop ’til you drop in world famous Hastings Street Shopping – Hastings Street shopping is an exciting and consuming past-time for lovers of fashion, jewellery, home wares, art, and beauty products. Any visit to Noosa isn’t complete without a gentle stroll along the bustling Hastings St strip, as it is the hub of the town and a popular meeting place for all visitors. Aside from the unique boutiques and popular outlets dotted along the lovely tree-lined street, there are also countless bars, restaurants, delis and hotels to divide your time between.
- Hit a strike at the Noosa 10 Pin Bowling Alley in Noosaville is air-conditioned and non-smoking. They have 18 lanes including 10 of the latest automatic bumper systems designed especially for kids. The fully licensed Alley Cats Cafe and Bar serves a full range of foods from hot chips, to burgers, hotdogs, fish n chips, and fresh pizzas.
- Let the kids play at Pandas Playland is Noosa’s only Indoor Playcentre and Café. Children 10 years and under can come and have hours of fun, fun, fun whilst mums, dads, and grandparents sit back, relax and enjoy a lovely coffee, tasty lunch or scrumptious cake. Remember at all times your little ones are in a safe and secure child friendly environment!
- Roll back the clock at The Majestic Theatre at Pomona is a 25 minute drive from Noosa. Enjoy silent films with pipe organ accompaniment at the historic Majestic Theatre. Laugh, cry, shout, stamp and sing along with the comedy, drama and romance as you are transported back to the Golden Age of silent cinema. Information and bookings (07) 5485 2330
- Check out turtles, sharks and seals at Underwater World on the Sunshine Coast- Mooloolaba (about 40minutes away from Noosa Heads) UnderWater World is a multi-award winning tourist attraction located beachside on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. We provide you with the unique opportunity to explore 8 unique zones including Touch and Tell, Weird and Wonderful, Seal Island, Otter Empire, Fresh and Freaky, Billabongs and Backyards, Sharks Alive and Crawly Creatures!
- Hire a movie – we have a selection at Reception. Also the local Video Ezy shop happily hires DVD’s and games to holidaymakers
- Coffee and Cake, go on treat yourself at one of Noosa’s many cafes..
- Gone Fishing – yes they still bite in the rain lol try Fishing Noosa they list all the fishing charters in Noosa.